Friday, February 13, 2009

Learning 2.0 - Fun with Flickr




This was my first time using Flickr. This is a picture of my fiance and I from our engagement photo shoot. We are getting married on June 27th, 2009. Flickr will make it very easy to share wedding pictures with our friends and family, especially the one who live furthest away. If anyone is interested in viewing the pictures I have recently added my flickr account name is "misterseankelly" and my pictures are available for anyone to view.
I checked out a couple of mash ups including the one I used on the digital photo above is aptly named "jigsaw" which I found at www.bighugelabs.com. They have a bunch of different mash up tools to choose from including a magazine cover maker and the "Warholizer" which distorts your pictures to resemble an Andy Warhol painting.

Here's one last mash up from Big Huge Labs that I enjoyed. This one is called "Bead Art."

No comments:

Post a Comment